Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Value of Face to Face



I'm in Florida right now--away from the cold and snow. Yeah! And whenever I am traveling, I make a special effort to meet my blogger friends when I am in their neighborhood. Why?
I've always been a bit frustrated by my virtual friendships. Call me old-fashioned, but how can you dispute the value of face to face? It's something we have almost forgotten about in this techie world.

Thats why it was worth my while to catch up with Patti from Not Dead Yet Style the other day! Getting to know her is uncovering a whole new layer of our friendship. We, being the mature, careful women that we are, could confess things about ourselves (and yes, others!) that we would not do publicly on our blogs. Because of this, we grow closer in our friendship. 💛 And I am very happy about that! Xoxo

Ps. If the pictures look really wonky, it's because I am blogging from my phone.
Ps2: The pictures weren't the best of us anyway. We were having too much fun to worry about it!




10 comments:

  1. Looks like you and Patti had so much fun, Paula !! Enjoy Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that your mom? Love the video, and the music, and esp the memories of our day in the sun. xox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for you go-go dancing on the deck of the boat. I guess you were out of camera range. I suspect Patti was up there too. Shameless, shameless. So glad you could meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I'm glad you guys got to meet up.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your meet-up sounded like the best!! There is so much more you can share in person than on an online public format :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great vacation and meet up, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are small ice-balls all over my car. Yesterday it was so lovely and warm that I thought I was in Florida. Wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree. Blogger meet-ups are heavenly. Looks like you had fun with the lovely Patti and great times in the warmth of the Florida sun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll just echo everyone else and tell you how happy I am that you got to meet up! So sweet ... and we love the pics on a level quite far away from the aesthetics of a style shoot. Lovely memories and deeper friendship. That's a worthy subject for your phone camera!

    ReplyDelete