Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ciao For Now



While vacationing in Florida, I was inspired with some new spring projects. Recently, I have found that I can get lots more done if I don't blog.
Therefore, I may be dropping out of circulation for a bit so I can bring some of these projects to fruition. (Don't cry!)

These projects involve my sewing machine, which I have been avoiding for the past couple of years. I have a pile of clothes "TO BE DONE", and a 3 year old skirt that has been cut out--that I really must get to. I don't know if I have the patience to sew anymore--but I need to try. I get DIY sewing ideas ALL the time, but don't start them and "being busy with blogging" has been a good excuse. 
I'm feeling like now is the time!



I have a friend that I am indoctrinating for motivation--so our "Sewing Saturdays" are to begin!

Hopefully, I will be back after these projects are done--before the summer. To all and especially my friends over at Visible Monday, enjoy your spring!



xoxo






Sent from my iPhone

12 comments:

  1. Ah, great for you, Paula, to get back into your sewing. I know you are bursting with creative ideas, and I hope we'll get to see some of them soon. Florida is not the same without you! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss your posts, but can certainly understand the need to unplug and focus on other projects. I hope you'll come back at some point to show off your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always good to know when you need to take a break, and to feel inspired with your projects. I love your sketchbook, and can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula! You go sew!!! Your sketchbook ideas look so exciting and you owe it to yourself to execute some magic! I actually find that now I am older that I am much more at peace with the process. When I was younger, I just wanted the finished product, but now I'm much happier in the moment! Great idea to have a sewing buddy! Thanks for sharing your video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I soooo get it! But I love that you come back!! We need to catch up soon! Love to you girly!! Serene

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'll miss you!!! Don't forget to come back! But most importantly have a great time!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know how you feel. I too noticed I get much more done when I'm not blogging. LOL It is a real time sucker for sure.

    Also having a creative mind means that you always have a million more projects in your head than you ever seem to manage to start or finish.

    I hope that you are able to devote the time you need to finish off your ideas and I look forward to seeing what they are. I know it is fabulously rewarding when you are happy with what you have created.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will miss you Paula! I totally get it and look forward to your return. Enjoy you creative adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. See you when you get back, Paula! I'm going to try some sewing and re-styling some items ... no big whoop, but I identify with your enthusiasm! Keep us posted if you can, even a little, and we'll all be here when you get back! You rock, and don't forget us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy Florida, Paula! Hope to see you back soon and see what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm waiting for effects of your sewing machine work of art. :) I hope it willbe soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a good holiday! I'm also going on vacation, just a tour of Central Europe. I'm going to buy some wholesale fashion clothing Poland and fashion clothes wholesale Serbia! Can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete