Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Frankly Scarlet, I don't give a damn...

picasion
picasion



Reading Sylvia at 40+style the other day, I was reminded of my favorite type of skirt: the "A" line mini!  Still love this style. 


picasion.com
sweater from Terry over at Rags Against the Machine
picasion.com

Unfortunately,  there are naysayers who say women over 40 should not wear mini's.  Well you know what I have to say to that!  (see above)

But I am glad to see more and more supporters (see my previous post here).  We can all thank Tina Turner for that!


picasion
gifs courtesy of picasion

Happy Valentines Day to all!

15 comments:

  1. I agree that an A-line shirt can be more flattering than a pencil in shorter length. I love my legs but don't necessarily want to display all they're connected to in great detail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me too--pencil skirts are tougher to wear imho

      Delete
  2. I really like A-line as much as I do pencil. But, Paula you have always rocked a mini btter than most women I know!! Have a very happy Valentine's celebration day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ROCKIN' that mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great in the mini A-line!!! Hate those stupid made up rules!!! Good thing for you that you ignore them and continue to look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good that you don't give a damm, those rules are so stupid
    You look great with in a mini
    I love how you put oufit together, très joli et artistique!
    You are a gem!

    Happy Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These outfits are all great, and you look wonderful in them! The "rules" have gone out the window!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great with the minis and my friend Luz is 60 something with Tina Turner like legs that she still show off in her minis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go gurl....love these outfits on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I feel like the world of Harry Potter is coming true with all your moving photos! So fun!

    ReplyDelete