Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

Outfit EVOLVED


shrug: Dance Distributors
dress: Rethrift-Talbots
shoes: TJ's
bag: vintage

So here it is--the wedding outfit evolved!

From my previous posts on the evolution of an outfit, I ended up going very neutral on the belt.  I felt the shoes were enough of a statement and the dress has a lot of texture to it so I didn't want to overdo it. 

I love the shoes but they are KILLING me already~I have flat little sneakers in my bag!

My little bag is vintage and gorgeous--an I will get better at my new camera.

Earrings are the new ones I posted a while back--and go perfectly.

I am off to the WEDDING!

This is the fabric:  it has pearls and teeny sparkles!

9 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS! There is nothing on this outfit that I don't love! Your figure looks amazing and I love the shock of color with the red shoes. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of that dress is perfect on your skin. Great fit, too. And the bag is beautiful. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I must have missed the first version of this outfit, the fabric in the dress is fantastic! And the tiny person. And oh my goodness, your eyes are SOOOO blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks All! The wedding was a big success--along with my outfit--not undermining the bride of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, You looked so chic, glad it was a fun wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great, and I was certainly wrong about red shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo Francis~its amazing what a picture can do~

    ReplyDelete