Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Color Dare You


I'm sure you have seen a color wheel before and therefore,  I will spare you the lesson.   What I'd really like to do is double-dare you.

Color:

  • Least daring = neutrals + one color
  • More daring = color groupings (along edge)
  • Most daring = secondary or complimentary colors (middle group)

Just for some fun this week, go out of your comfort zone and try a new color combo.  I double dare you. And if you really want, you can email me (link here) the photos and I will post the "Color Dare".

In the meantime, check out some more of my color combos under my "Color and Pattern" page.  Next week: Pattern!

Also, on my sidebar are my Instagram daily outfits posts~

Thanks to all for commenting and I appreciate you all hanging in there while I was on hiatus.  It's good to be back!

10 comments:

  1. I'm ALL about color combos!!! Infact--going NEUTRALS is out of my comfort zone so it's not much of a dare for me! But I will send a link to a colorful outfit later tonite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meno--if you sent me a pic, could u please resend? 2 days of my email has gone bye-bye

      Delete
  2. I think I have worn at one time or another every color on the wheel...I am currently enjoying sticking within the colors I know I look best in. You are right to encourage others to step into new worlds...it can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam--you are not afraid of color, I know! I'm hoping to inspire someone!

      Delete
  3. I am so glad to see back. I LOVE color also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to have you back in all of your radiant color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great post. I love colors. HAve a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so great to have you back and see your beautiful smile again. I'm always playing with colour. The older I get, the more I play with it!

    ReplyDelete