Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Update

Hello all!  I just wanted to check in and let you know what I was up to. 




For now, I will be posting my 12-second outfit videos on You Tube, as well as Instagram. Check me out under Paula Ruta or Fashion over Fifty on You Tube. Subscribe to my channel and you will get an email when I post. I am doing Outfits of the Week videos, and I generally post on Sundays.  I'm going to try and hook up with Patti's Visible Mondays because I just love her! (and all she has done for us "not dead yet" bloggers~)



I'm finding the video/instagram platform works for me--as writing is a struggle!!!!  I still love posting pictures of my outfit--I guess I'm an "outfit of the day" girl at heart.  I love looking at the outfits the over 40/50 age group are wearing-- let's face it--we are still an invisible lot.  And where else can I find this wealth of information?   I'm still reading all your blogs; sorry if I don't comment, but its hard to do on an IPhone!

Let's stay in touch! xoxo


22 comments:

  1. Whether in video or words, I always love to see your creativity Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS pam and thats what I aim to do--inspire! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi Paula,
    Great to see you. I just subscribed to your YouTube channel. I'm not sure if it worked or not but it says "Subscribed." I like this short video format. You're right - so much can be said in visuals alone. I love your colours and patterns and joy in these outfits. I hope you're enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course YOU would understand! so glad to hear from you--love all your posts! thanks for at least trying to subscribe...lol xoxo

      Delete
  3. hey Paula! Love you too, and I just subscribed to your videos. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, and stay gorgeous as ever. ooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I think you are fabulous words or no words
    Arianexo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I look forward to seeing these weekly posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you Paula! Cool video and great song : )

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, I just love the joyful vibe of your outfits and video! I think the videos are a great way to show a collection of outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to see you, Paula, and what a fun little video! Your dog looks so cute in that first shot. I thought I would do Instagram, but I don't have a smart phone, so that's out. I really should get on the video bandwagon one of these days when I can figure out whatever technology I need (not more technology!).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to know you are still with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great video, I love the green, and I also love the embroidery on your top! Lovely
    rom the link up
    Please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to see you Paula! Great video

    http://www.fashionadventuresatanyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that you're looking so grand while you're becoming a video maven! Excellent. Just checking back with you in return!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your videos are as vibrant as you! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks all of you--love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know Patti?! I just had lunch with her in NYC. She was visiting from FL. We met for the first time in Vancouver during a Summer blogger-meetup there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you look really attractive in that skirt! Both colour and model suits you perfect, never could say that it's from the blog "overfifty" or smth like that! I think you have a great eye on clothing, you should start wholesale womens mini skirts business! I would certainly come and choose from something that you approve!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think the videos are a great way to show a collection of outfits wholesale sarees.

    ReplyDelete