Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Updates on the New Format!


Just bear with me friends!  I'm making small improvements to the site daily; I'm hoping I can see my vision realized.  There are somethings that won't work as well with my new brain-child, maybe Blogger will improve with time.

For those of you just tuning in, I am making my blog into a "blogazine". For me, this means a more organized blog and to do this, I am grouping my posts into themes which will be on my page tabs.  I am hoping my blog will be a quick resource for over 50 fashionistas or whoever else may be interested. 

I've also added the reaction tabs; I'd like it to be easy for you to stop by and say "Hi".  I just love that "like" button on Facebook~  


3 comments:

  1. I like this organizational scheme a lot. So nice to see your smiling face again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmes in Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete