Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Brief Explanation

I am experimenting with posting  my photos from  Instagram--not the best quality, I can see!  I've been over there (Instagram) posting my daily outfits, well because it's so damn easy.  I am ashamed to admit it, but I've gotten a bit lazy!

With regard to my blogging absence,  some things have changed; I'm working more, I got a puppy and quite frankly I got sick of myself.  I needed to get the creative juices flowing again.  

I do have some rather grandiose ideas for a newer blog design.   I have been honing some new skills and looking for the right layout.  I don't know if it'll come to fruition though.  In the meantime, I am over at Instagram and Twitter--#fashionoverfifty and @fashionovafifty, respectively.
 
One thing that I have missed about blogging?  The over 40 fashion community!  I miss all of you and would love to hear from you!

Love,
Paula
(see full image)


Sent from my iPhone

15 comments:

  1. You were one of the first to be a follower when I started my blot and then you went fishing. Welcome back!!! I am all about GRANDIOSE ideas as well and learning to skills. I cannot wait for you to share your new skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angele! Sorry to have gone astray, but @#$% HAPPENS! I checked your blog out and it looks great!

      I also am back at dance; only Zumba (yes, I am a dance snob also and it is hard to go back to such an unstructured class, but it's better than nothing!)--and it feels good!

      We'll see if I can create what's in my mind's eye......Paula

      Delete
  2. Welcome back--and I look forward to following you no matter where I find you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. reminds me of that song, "I will follow you....." lol

      Delete
  3. Great to hear from you, Paula! I thought we'd lost you for good. I don't do the instagram thing (or basically anything current, being the old bag that I am), but it's so good to see you again! Hope you are well.

    Cheers,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dropped by your blog and you are looking just smashing, Sheila! I thought it may be the swan song for me too but I'm trying to find a way back that suits me better.
      Great to hear from you!

      Delete
  4. It is so easy to be "spread too thin" with all the technology available. Alas, I believe I'll stay with blogs for a wee bit longer...Too much "community" established to spread my wings and fly... I AM all about grandiose ideas though. You tempt me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Rebecca; I like to keep to just 2 social platform s and now I am Evreywhere!
      Thanks for commenting!😍

      Delete
  5. Miss you too! I never got into Instagram. I don't know why. Lots of people love it. I hope you come back to blogging but I understand if it gets to be too much. I go in and out of loving it'll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like instagram cuz I don't have to write!!!! And posting and editing photos is so fun-- the downside is its lots of kids and no over 40 community. I will try and change that lol 💛

      Delete
  6. The problem with Instragram photos is it's hard to make out color and texture... which are really important is looking at outfits IMO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula! How did I miss this?! I love keeping in touch with you via IG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So good to hear from you and know that you're OK. Haven't checked out Instagram yet, but love the photos on your sidebar!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll check out your Instagram as soon as I can. I don't post there as often as I should. You've given me a great incentive to do so ;-)

    Spashionista (Alicia)

    ReplyDelete